Friday, June 7, 2013

The Beginning of the End ♡

The best day of my life: When I got my Xbox Kinect!

I finally made up my mind and I bought my very own Xbox! I was so excited when I walked into Gamestop that I thought I was going to poop. The fat lady that worked there was really rude and was like: "oh do you know what you're doing in here? You seem like someone who isn't familiar with video games." And I was like bitch plz u is ugly.
I also bought the Star Wars Kinect game and it's the best thing that I ever bought. You get to do pod racing, and move things with the force, and galactic dance offs infront of Jabba the Hutt, and after playing it once I already felt like a true Jedi. The next games that I hope to buy are Bioshock, Tomb Raider, Saints Row IV (when it comes out), and Lego Star Wars III. 

June 3rd Senior Class Beach Day


When we first got there it was cloudy af and freezing. But then it got sunny! .... but then we left like 20 mins after it was nice. So yeah it sucked. 

One day after graduation practice me and Saeko went and ate out at this Vietnamese restaurant. 
Nom nom nom nom 

June 6th Graduation Day!!!
Wow wow wow! I woke up this morning and ran around the house like crazy and was like WOOOO GRADUATION DAAAY but then I realized it was 6:30 AM and was like: oh... And then went back to sleep. This post is mostly just going to be a plethora of photos VVV 
All of da blue peeps~
Some of my family members came and I was really happy that they showed up ^_^

Ma fambam 


My sister bought me this lei!~




Herp ta derp 
Merrrrr

mwhahahahaha

 I was kind of sad that I decided to not go to grad night because at the last minute a bunch of my friends decided to go. But at the same time I was pretty tired and I went to sleep at 10:30 PM LOL so much for late night celebrating.

When I think about it at the end of the day, these past four years really did go by fast and it really wasn't all that bad. I didn't have any negative, traumatic incidents happen to me, I always had friends there to support me, and I passed all of my classes and was able to receive my diploma. Even though it sounds like such an easy thing to do, I can see why passing high school can at times be hard for certain people. I remember wanting to drop out after my sophomore year and just go to middle college because I thought it would be a lot easier there for such an introverted person like me. I am now happy to say that I didn't do that and instead I stuck with it. Even though I wasn't close with a lot of the seniors, I still did feel a certain type of unity with all of them this past year during our last rallies, classes, and final graduation with them. I'm glad that I went to Prospect or else I wouldn't have been able to stay friends with people I've known since middle school and I wouldn't have gotten to meet my boyfriend, Aaron. They say that everything happens for a reason and I am starting to believe in that theory. Although I can't say that "high school was the best four years of my life"--I know that I have so many bigger and better things ahead of me. There are so many more accomplishments that I want to overcome in my life and I am proud to say that I am on my way to a four-year university in the fall. I can't wait to learn new things, meet new people, and see new parts of the world. And when I finally reach that point in my life where I feel as though I've fully succeeded, I hope that it is all I've ever dreamt about.

No comments:

Post a Comment