Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sluts Gone Wild

Hurro, it feels like it's been a long time since I've lost blogged even though it hasn't really.
Nothing interesting has been really going on in my life and for the past week I have basically been like this:

                                                             Image and video hosting by TinyPic <- ME
Besides staying at home and being sad all day I have so far done... 


SJSU Orientation

So when I was first signing up for what orientation session I wanted to go to, I chose the very first session. I didn't think much of it all I thought was "hm I will go first because I don't want to worry about not being able to get my classes" ha ha ha BIG MISTAKE. I really didn't want to go and the entire time before it I was just regretting having to go. It was pretty much the most awkwardest 24 hours of my life. My roommates were okay... but the room was awful and I had to sleep on the top bunk bed which was terrible because I am so scared of heights and I woke up every 30 minutes and would have mini heart attacks because I was scared that I was about to fall off. 
I spent most of my time there alone and every time I talked to someone I just felt super awkward. Whenever I met someone new I spent most of my time just racking my brain to find something interesting to talk about with them. By the end of it, all I wanted to do was schedule my classes and go home to see Aaron. If it wasn't for my mom then I have no idea what I would do because I stayed by her side the whole time before they made the parents leave. My mom talked way more to the other students than I did, and the entire time I was just envying her and wishing I could be as brave and as friendly as she is.
^^My Orientation Leader's instagram pic of all of us 
I won't lie--it was a really good, organized orientation. My orientation leader was really nice and he really made me feel welcome. The other orientation leaders were all super crazy and hyper and they did a really good job with making us get "pumped up." (But I think it was just because it was their very first session so they had all the energy in the world) We also talked a lot about the issues that can happen when you're in college (i.e. partying, cheating, not making friends, not getting involved with on-campus activities) and they really handed all of us good advice. When I was a freshman in high school, I remember not really feeling welcome at all during orientation/my first year because the upperclassman would always look down on us. In college it's completely different and no one really cares about who you are or how old you are and its a really nice, comforting feeling.


Ken's Birthday Party 
 ^^Isn't this sho cute?! 。◕‿◕。

Ken's birthday party at Buca di Beppo. Which was kinda sad because it was supposed to be like 13+ of us but it ended up being only like 7 people. :/

After we ate there, me and Mei went back to my house, where Aaron already was waiting for us, and then Justin came over and we watched warm bodies. In my opinion, I thought that it was really cute and I really liked the overall storyline.

"Thirsty Thursday" 
 I spent most of the day with Aaron and then packed him a lunch before he had to leave for work. I think that I should win an award as the best girlfriend ever kekeke
After he left I went to the movies with Diamond and Saeko to watch *dum dum dummmm* THE PURGE. Hahaha it freaking sucked. I think that some parts of it were scary but the ending was terrible and the movie's story didn't really have much going for it. I think that a lot of people wanted to watch it just because it seemed interesting. Which I mean some parts of it were but by the end of it it just kept getting worse and worse and worse. After we watched the movie we went to get Quickly and then we picked up Aaron and I brought him his Quickly. Then we went to a park to meet up with a group of friends and also to say bye to Justin because he was going to be leaving for Korea in two days. :( #sad I drank so much tea that night that I had to pee nonstop.

No comments:

Post a Comment