Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Pleasant Surprise ♡

Hello hello! So last night me and my BFF Mei decided to go have a GNO, we first went to the local mall because I wanted to search for my new laptop. 
 
Right now I am deciding between getting a 13" MacBook Pro or a MacBook Air. The MacBook air doesn't have a CD drive though so I'm not sure if I'd want to get it because I do want to be able to watch movie on it and play CD's too. 

SubZERO Festival 
 Lol pardon this pic being blurry as fuck^^





 First we ate dinner at this place called Iguanas. Mei got these fries that I don't remember what the name was LOL but they tasted suppah good when I tried them. I had already ate Chipotle and I was crampy and bloated and eh so I didn't eat anything.


The festival was really cool! We didn't even know that it was happening and we just happened to stumble into it. (I guess you could say it was a "pleasant surprise" wink wink)! It was full of a lot of weird, spiritual, hippie people. But at the same time it was nice being around all of them because you could really tell how down-to-earth they all were. Being there it kinda made me even more excited to attend SJSU, because I really love how Downtown SJ has really good restaurants around it and there's always various festivals to attend.
This was what one of the main stages looked like. And the fat guy talking into the microphone was some guy saying his poetry or whatever. It was all pretty weird and he kept intensely spitting into the microphone. 
 We also got to see a band perform! They weren't famous or anything, but they sounded really good. They kinda reminded me of Monsters and Men, and they all had very good vocals.

 Human Art^^




  It was kinda nasty because for some of the people you could clearly see their vajayjays and everything lololol.
Chalk Art Festival^^

"Let loose & free your mind" 

Banana Crepe 
Mango + Guava goodness ◕‿◕
After we went to the festival we drove to Downtown Japantown and ate at Banana Crepe! I got a snow cone and Mei got a nutella crepe. They were both super yummy and overall an end to a good day. Whoop whoop! Horray for GNO's!


No comments:

Post a Comment