Sunday, June 2, 2013

Celebratory I-Survived-Finals Weekend


So! This is pretty much what the beginning of my week looked like. I had tons of homework papers sprawled out all over my bed every single day and I spent lots of hours staying up late studying. Not gonna lie though--for some of my classes I decided to just wing it because I knew that no matter what I would still get a C and get to go on to SJSU (hahahaa lazy me). It was a lot of hard work though, and I kept having mini heart attacks all throughout the week because I kept being late to my classes or forgetting/losing my homework, but I tried to stay strong and instead of crying about it I did my very best. My very last day of high school was kind of shit because it was spent mostly just stressing about my tests and I didn't get to focus on making mental notes for the future about every little thing about school. I knew that I wouldn't really miss my school schedule because let's face it--most of the people in my classes I'm not friends with and I don't really care that much for my teachers--but I knew that when it comes to me that I tend to miss certain things even if I really hated them.

^^Liz Lee's wise words about the last day of high school! 


After finals me and Aaron decided to go out to dinner for Thai food! Thai food is my favoritest type of food, but I kinda abandoned it ever since I started dating Aaron and became obsessed with eating at Taquerias. This was his frist time trying out Thai food and when we first got there he kept saying he wasn't gonna eat anything because he "wasn't hungry," but he ended up eating WAY more than me. This place was really good! I wish I remembered what the name of it was though... 

^^This was what we ended up ordering. We got Pad Thai and this really good appetizer where you put spoonfuls of chicken onto the cabbage. It was also healthy too (bonus!) I was hoping that we'd get dessert too because they always have this really good fried banana dessert at Thai food restaurants but we were both way too full by the end of it to shovel anymore food into our fat faces. 

Lastly to celebrate the ending of high school, I decided to throw my very first kickback! It just so happened that my parents were out of town this weekend so I invited a few friends over to watch movies, play video games, eat food, etc etc. I wasn't really expecting everyone to drink but some peeps actually did end up getting a little too tipsy. I was proud of myself for not drinking a single drop of alcohol that night and instead I stayed 100% sober. I just wanted to make sure that everyone was okay and it wouldn't result to be like the last party my sister threw *ahem*. But! It was really fun! A lot of people didn't show up until after 10, but it was totally fine cause I had some extra time to relax and try out my friend's hookah for the first time! We first used a passion fruit mint flavor and then she changed it to peach. It actually surprised me and I really liked it, I hope to do more hookah sessions with her but not too often since it's not very healthy for you. In the end, I had a good night and my house didn't even get trashed at all and I was happy that everyone got homes safe. 
My parents did end up spending another night in Monterey on Saturday so I probably could have thrown another kickback! But I didn't even find out that they weren't coming home until 10:30 PM... I guess there's always next time and hopefully I'll get to make it a little bit bigger by inviting more of my friends so that it can be a real party. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment