Saturday, July 6, 2013

BOOM BOOM

Hello everyone! This post today will mostly be photos of what I did for 4th of July! 
Usually every year I spend the 4th of July with my friends and we usually just find places to go to watch fireworks. This year my parents were like: NOH you're gonna c yo family. So instead I went to Monterey with my family + Aaron and spent one night there. It was really fun and I was glad Aaron got to come with us because he's pretty familiar with Monterey cause he grew up down there too. And it was almost like we got to go on a real vacation with each other  ~how romantic~*

At ze warf~
super kawaii~
Face looked ugly so I put a heart on it. LOL
My eyes were closed T^T
Sad because he wore jeans and sneakers so he couldn't go in the water.
Far away photo of da seals 
 Me, my sister, and my cousin all climbed rocks to get a closer look at the seals floating close by. They were sho cute and I couldn't believe how close we were able to get to them!
LOL seals little head swimming towards us
More of the seals chillin on the rocks
lolol the sun was so bright I couldn't see a dang thing, but this is us waiting for the trolly in Cannery Row.

Afterwards we went to my Aunt's house in Seaside and we had a BBQ and then set off some fireworks because it's legal there. It was really fun and both my aunt's ended up buying TONS of fireworks so we spent a good two hours just lighting them all up. 
They were so loud and smokey.
TIGER'S FURY *dum dum dummmmm* LOL I just thought the name was really funny.
And lastly here is photo of me with all of my cousins and my grandma. We took this photo right after we finished doing fireworks and were about to head home. 
 I'm glad that I ended up going with my family to Monterey because it was really fun and good way to spend my 4th of july. Good food and good people--what more could you ask for right? That's all for now, toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment